NC State
Trademark Licensing

Filming on Campus

Being a licensee does not convey permission to film or photograph on the university’s campus or to use the campus buildings as backdrops in advertising, promotions or packaging. All commercial photography, film-making or videotaping on the campus of North Carolina State University must be approved by University Communications. Please contact Erin McCrary ( for a permit to film.

Request a Permit